Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday Update

This is very possibly my last Monday at work!!! Next week at my dr. appointment, if she decides to induce me at 39 weeks, I won't have to go back to work because my disability policy will kick into effect that day! I am so praying that the induction happens, it would just be better for me as a planner. I am trying to surrender my need to control things though, as I know that this becomes near impossible with an infant!! :)

Here are some pics from our visit with Riley Langford and his mama last weekend!!




I love his little hands and how he is laying on his mom, just chilling.





SO cute!!! I just love his little face!!


Riley was not as enthused about happy hour at Gustav's as we were!! Brett is so cute with the baby though, I can't wait to see him with Emersyn!!!

Cuddling at church.


This is from my visit to Boise in December. Tiffany was about 14 weeks pregnant I think and if my calculations are right, this is right around the week before I got pregnant! She is my very best friend and I SO wish she lived closer but I am so happy for the amazing life she and her husband have built for themselves in Boise. We are going to visit her with Emersyn in November so our babies can meet! :)

In other news, the nursery is just about done!! Some updated pics!








Decorating the nursery has been such a fun hobby for us. We have gotten some good deals and had a blast looking for fun accents.
Hoping that this week goes by quickly! Our last birthing class is tonight, hard to believe that 6 weeks of classes flew by so fast!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

The nursery looks fantastic! Induction or not, you will be fine! Good luck!!

Unknown said...

Oh my, your nursery is to die for!! Emersyn will love it!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Riley & Brett. Riley looks so distraught! Mean mommy who forgot his bottle - so sad :( I miss you!