Wednesday, August 13, 2008

22 Days Left....Maybe less!!!

I can't believe how quickly labor and delivery is approaching. I am WAY excited for my appointment on Monday where I can hopefully get the answer I am looking for. We'll see. It is on my mind a lot obviously. :)

I have been having some pretty serious Braxton Hicks contractions but nothing too serious, darn it! :) They are very uncomfortable though. Walking is getting to be uncomfortable too, I was at Costco yesterday and with each step I would flinch because it felt like the baby was using my bladder as a pillow or something.




Last night we went and saw "Iron Man" at the Grand Lodge in Forest Grove on a spontaneous date. It was a great movie, I really really liked it! Brett loved it too, he was like ecstatic that I wanted to go see it in the first place. I figured that our date night opportunities are dwindling.


When I got to work, my co-workers had decorated my cubicle with pink balloons and they threw me a surprise baby shower! I was genuinely surprised! It was fun, they got an ice cream cake and some munchies and I opened a couple gifts, including a Target gift card! Score!





Tonight, having my parents over for chimichanga's! Probably the last time they are coming over for dinner before they move to Minnesota next week. Sad!! :(

No comments: