1. The best surprise ever would be, a surprise vacation. With just my husband. Preferably to somewhere with sun and a pool. I think the best surprise I have ever received was when I casually asked my Aunt (a year ago) if I could stay at her house while I visited CA for Father's Day and she planned the most magical two days for us in Napa. I could cry every time I think about that trip......I felt so loved and special. I will treasure those memories forever.
2. Both of my children's births (though not Everett's actual labor) is my most favorite memory .
3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was ha ha, speaking of Everett's labor! That actually might be one of the hardest things I've ever done. I can't really think of anything else.
4. The best part of my day is nap time, of course (hallelujah) and the evenings in the summer after dinner where we take walks or play as a family.
5. Something I like that most people don't is mushrooms? It seems like more people don't like mushrooms versus do like them.
6. Something I am willing to fight for is healthy boundaries in any relationship, whether it be my marriage, with my parents, Brett's parents, etc.
7. Something you might not know about me is I have to plug my nose when I swim underwater. Lame, right?? :)