Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday

I have had such a great week! Last week I encountered some *drama* in life. I find that when faced with a challenge or adversity, I tend to come out of it a better person. There have been very few instances as an adult that have caused me to question myself through the unkind words of another person. Through those instances, however, I am always challenged to rise above the tendency to sink into a depression and in the end I'm thankful for the opportunity to better myself. There are a lot of things in this world that cause worry and anxiety, like a friend's mother's cancer diagnosis for instance, and in light of things like that it just makes so many other things in life seem silly and petty. Life is truly too short to sweat the small stuff!!!

This week I decided to tackle life head on and it's been wonderful. I've made my bed every day, made dinner every night, made Brett a lunch on most mornings, and successfully balanced my social calendar and family responsibilities. I'm so thankful for God's grace and His mercies that are new every morning.

I am madly in love with this little boy that is growing inside of me. I know that he is going to be as perfect and sweet as his big sister and I'm so honored that the Lord has entrusted us with this precious life. Every day of my pregnancy is a miracle in my opinion.

Thanks for letting me share my thoughts. I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!!!!!

No comments: