Friday, June 10, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. This weekend I'm hoping to get rid of the last of my garage sale items by hosting one at my house (I had done one with a friend for the last two weekends and think that I might have better luck in my own neighborhood) and going to a sweet one year old's birthday party at the park!

2. My last vacation was to Hawaii. *happy sigh* Hawaii is just magical.

3. My next vacation will be to visit my parents in MN next summer!

4. My favorite way to relax is with a magazine by a pool. But since that isn't very realistic very often, I also love reading with a cup of coffee when my house is clean and my family is happy.

5. When vacationing one should always remember to RELAX!! So many times vacations are go go go and we forget that they are intended to help us relax! You should also remember to take lots of pictures!

6. When vacationing one should never stress about money or bills.

7. The best part about a vacation is how refreshing it is and how wonderful it feels to come home, especially if you left your house sparkly clean! :)


No comments: