Friday, June 3, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. I love weekends because getting to spend them with my family is a dream come true Running errands, Starbucks, the Farmer's Market, naps, movies, the park, etc...such a wonderful life.

2. A time that mama knew best was right after my daughter was born. She was just so great about knowing how to support me, through keeping up with laundry, cleaning, groceries, meals, etc.

3. My first kiss went a little like this I'd like to say that Brett was my first *real* kiss, or real kiss that meant anything. My first actual physical kiss was really unfortunate due to a series of poor choices. However, Brett and my first kiss was amazing. We had tried to not kiss and hold off as long as possible and that lasted about two weeks. It makes me smile just thinking about it.

4. My celebrity crush is oh I don't have celebrity crushes. I am a happily married woman. That being said, I think Michael Buble is very....talented. :) :)

5. My splurge of choice is spa treatments or vacation/getaways.

6. My biggest accomplishment is Hmm...this is hard to say. I got my CNA in high school and that was a big accomplishment. I've had a successful career in real estate, another accomplishment. I've been happily married for 8 years, yet another accomplishment in this day and age. I have a well behaved and darling toddler, another accomplishment.... :)

7. My dance jam of choice is I, like my daughter, love disco music for dancing. :) We also like some fun country songs. :)


No comments: