Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tiny tush!

I totally felt Emersyn's little bum last night. It was adorable. I was laying in bed and I always keep the covers down below my belly so I can watch my belly move around at night, which it always does, it is like our little tradition at night. Anyways, she did this huge movement that is hard to explain but kind of looked like a little bum pushing out so I felt my tummy and could totally feel the outline of her little bum. I am 100% sure of it. I told Brett to feel quick and he totally concurred that we were in fact feeling a tiny little tush. So cute and fun.


We went and saw "Baby Mama" last night. It was pretty funny and cute actually. As usual, I find myself laughing out loud to parts that I think are funny and realize that no one else is laughing. You can't help what strikes you as funny, ya know? :)


Tomorrow I am officially 8 months pregnant! Eeek!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED feeling Riley's bum sticking out too. When I first held him and put his bottom in my hand it was so special because that was the only body part of his that I could distinguish while he was in me. I still think about it sometimes. In fact last night after I gave him a bath, I was carrying him upstairs before I put his diaper on and felt his tushy. It made me think back to those times when I could feel him inside me. So Cool!