Thursday, July 17, 2008

I am SOOOO excited because......

...one of my best friends in the world is coming to visit me in two weeks!!!!!










She is bringing her precious little boy with her too, who happens to be Emersyn's future husband!! I can't wait, it will be the highlight of my summer for sure, other then Emersyn's arrival of course. :)







More finishing touches in the nursery.....



My husband is so clever. We ordered this white mobile from Target.com that came with sports figures on it but it was on clearance so that is why we got it. Then he strung these birds on it that came on a hanging thing from Pottery Barn Kids. We loved the little birds but the original hanging thing wouldn't work in the nursery. So now she has a custom mobile. Too cute.

Her little closet is getting fuller with really really cute stuff!!! She is going to be a very stylish little girl, I am sure of it!!!

We are wanting to finish up the nursery very soon. I will keep you posted.

Happy Thursday!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too cute!!! I love the mobile...Go Brett!

Unknown said...

that little mobile is adorable! (and PERFECT in the room) Way to go, Brett!