Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Husband Survey! :)




I think surveys can be fun, even though most of them are repeat information...I got tagged to do this one by a friend though so why not!


1. His full name: Brett Christopher


2. How long have you been together? 6 years on Thursday!!!!!...married 5


3. How long did you date? 10 months!


4. How old is he? 27, same as me


5. Who eats more? Probably me, he isn't a huge eater except when it comes to breakfast foods, hee hee. I am pregnant though, I should be eating more!!!


6. Who said "I Love You" first? Brett!!. He had to make the first move from the get go. :)


7. Who is taller? He is, thank goodness!


8. Who sings better? It's a tie!


9. Who is smarter? Hmm...I think Brett is smarter then I am in a lot of ways, but in a lot of ways not, hahaha! How's that for vague? :)


10. Who does the laundry? Me, unless he completely runs out of socks and underwear and has to put in a load before we go to bed, hee hee.


11. Who pays the bills? Well, we both work so both of us. But as far as literally paying them, I do!


12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We like to switch it up actually!


13. Who mows the lawn? Brett but I have mowed it a couple times myself. We no longer have grass to mow though since our front yard is maintained by our HOA and our backyard is just barkdust.


14. Who cooks dinner? Me but Brett can make some stuff like taco salads and spaghetti.


15. Who drives? Brett


16. Who kissed who first? Brett kissed me first! It was pretty mutual but he made the initial move, hee hee.


17. Who's more stubborn? BRETT


18. Who asked who out first? He didn't really ask me out. He just put his hand on my leg and a week later we were planning our wedding. :)


19. Who proposed? Brett did on December 7th.


20. Who has more friends? Probably me, I am more social out of the two of us although I used to be even more social then I am now.


21. Who is more sensitive? ME!!! Although sometimes he gets randomly sensitive about something too.


22. Who has more siblings? Brett


23. Who wears the pants? I want Brett to wear them most of the time but sometimes I have a tendency to take over. I am working on that though!!


Okay, now I want to hear your husband surveys!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since my blog is not a blog yet, I figured I'd respond in your comment. It will be the longest comment you've ever received!

1. His full name: Scott Parker

2. How long have you been together? 6 years last Sunday (creepy how close that is to you!), married just over 9 months (not the same at all!)

3. How long did you date? well technically we still date ;)...4 1/2 years before he proposed, 9 months engaged

4. How old is he? 31

5. Who eats more? He does, at least I hope so, he's a lot bigger than me!

6. Who said "I Love You" first? I'm sure I did, although I couldn't say for sure...isn't that horribly sad?!

7. Who is taller? He is by far!

8. Who sings better? probably me

9. Who is smarter? we like to say that I have more book smarts and he has more street smarts...and its probably pretty accurate

10. Who does the laundry? we both do...but I'm the only one who folds it!

11. Who pays the bills? Well, we both work so both of us. But as far as literally paying them, I do! (ditto)

12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Scott, we didn't start that way but it works better for us

13. Who mows the lawn? no lawn, but when we have one I expect Scott to

14. Who cooks dinner? 95% of the time I do...well if we're getting literal, I probably only do 60% and we eat out 35%...and he surprises me sometimes for the other 5%!

15. Who drives? usually I do when we're both in the car...unless we're in my dad's Denali, then he takes over :)

16. Who kissed who first? Scott definitely kissed me first!

17. Who's more stubborn? Scott, definitely

18. Who asked who out first? I'm old fashioned, he asked me

19. Who proposed? again, old fashioned, Scott proposed Dec 23, 2006

20. Who has more friends? I do...considering he's not outgoing at all!

21. Who is more sensitive? definitely me

22. Who has more siblings? Scott

23. Who wears the pants? it depends on the situation, but usually Scott