1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab I'm going to assume that everyone is safely out of the house because obviously Emersyn would be the first thing I grabbed. However, if we are talking about inanimate objects I would grab my laptop/external hardrive (going to count them as one item), my wedding album since I got married in the dark ages before everything was digital, and the painting that my Gigi painted with my daughter shortly before she passed away.
2. A smell I really like is clean laundry and my daughter's hair after it's just been washed.
3. Something you might not know about me is my inbox is ridiculously full. I currently have 15387 unread messages. I need to do some purging in my life. Keep in mind though, I am in real estate and 90% of the unread messages are related to that and are basically junk. :)
4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are blogger and Facebook. Not very exciting, I know. I like CelebrityBabies.com too.
5. This weekend I will taking it easy! We were supposed to get together with our neighbors but their little girl broke her clavicle. :( I am possibly going to make breakfast tomorrow morning and then I'm going to get a roast cooking in the crock pot, one of the free roasts I got from Safeway.com back in December. (I froze it obviously) :) We'll go to church on Sunday. We haven't been in several weeks, mornings are not my favorite thing but Ems has been asking to go "sing at church" and that's what we do Sunday mornings before we take her to the nursery so we are going to oblige her wishes. I also hope to get to Old Navy to get some maternity jeans. I don't *need* them yet but they sound pretty comfy. My midsection is definitely getting wider faster this time. :)
6. Nothing makes me happier than nap time these days, seeing the joy on my daughter's face when her daddy get's home, hearing Emersyn say "I love you sooooo much Mama!"
7. A bad habit I have is NOT keeping up with the laundry!