Friday, February 5, 2010

TGI Friday

Trusting- that God is always at work all around me and that every good and perfect thing comes from Him.

Grateful- for an amazing birthday getaway with my husband. It was so refreshing and a great way to start of my 29th year!

Inspired- to get back on track with healthy eating! We haven't been doing horrible but I am ready to add some new recipes to our weekly menu and make the most of our calories.

Favorite- thing right now- Emersyn's ever expanding vocabulary. She is saying more and more new words every day. She says, "Elno" for Elmo and has started calling her cousin by her name, "Annbell" (Annabel). She says car, cracker, yes, apple, light, baby....the list is growing. It is PRECIOUS.

Random- we bought Emersyn a potty today. :) Brett was asking her if she wanted to go on the potty like a big girl and she said yes so we decided to get one. $10 at Babies'R'Us. Score! :)

Interested- in learning more about apple cider vinegar and it's benefits that I keep hearing about.

Dreaming- of babies....STILL! Same as last week. :) I saw a 7 week old today at a cafe and my arms ached to hold her. Luckily several friends of mine are expecting babies, I will have to get my baby fix through them for now!! :)

Admiring- my amazing husband for being such a hard worker, loving daddy, and supportive spouse. Our getaway definitely was such a reminder of why I married him....we have SO much fun together!!!

Yay- for a fun weekend ahead! Tomorrow Emersyn and I are going to run some errands, and then we have a baby shower to go to! Sunday is the SuperBowl which is fun too.

Happy Friday everyone!!

3 comments:

sister sheri said...

Looks like you had a wonderful birthday! Sounds so fun!

Maude Lynn said...

What a neat post! Happy Belated Birthday!

Liz Mays said...

I saw that you're the Queen blog of the week!!! Congratulations!!