Thursday, September 3, 2009

9 Things that I am HAPPY about today!

1) Three words: Pumpkin Spice Latte
2) In less then two weeks we leave for vacation!!! I am so excited to spend time with my parents and husband and baby girl!! Thank you Lord for your provision!!
3) Fall is coming and Emersyn's Fall wardrobe is so stinkin' cute, although I will be sad to put away all her darling little summer dresses and rompers.
4) I got a really encouraging email today from my Auntie Marti in Sacramento. I wish we lived closer so I could take Emersyn over to her house to enjoy their beautiful yard and silly bird!
5) My baby brother is turning 24 tomorrow. He stayed with us this summer and is now back at school. He cried on the day that he moved out and thanked me for such a great summer. I am so glad he got to stay with us and get to know Emersyn. Plus, his and Brett's relationship cracks me up. Seriously.
6) I have an amazing husband who makes me laugh and is my best friend.
7) I have a great neighbor/friend who is always there to watch Emersyn when I am in a bind or offer support and encouragement during tough times!!
8) A friend and I are starting a book club for the Young Adult's ministry at my church and I am really excited to get to know some other girls/ladies better!
9) Brett has agreed to have our house cleaned before we go to Hawaii so we can come home to a sparking clean house! Score!!


Okay, that's it for now. Sometimes it is good to sit down and think about what is good in life.......

7 comments:

A New England Girl said...

What a great list. :) a pumpkin spice latte made my day yesterday. :)

LeAnna said...

Ooh, ooh, score indeed! What a man! :) I had a pumpkin spice frap yesterday, and it was sooo good.
Thanks for the comment's on Quade's pictures, everybody says he looks a lot like me. :)

Ya know, if you want, and don't mind being patient - I can make you a blog background and header. I'm learning how to make my own on Photoshop and you can be my guinea pig if you like. You can find my e-mail on my profile page if you're interested!

Kara said...

Hey Patti- tell me who will be cleaning your house! I am looking to hire someone... thanks!

Anonymous said...

Did you notice that the book club has been postponed yet another week... AHHHHH!!! I am just ready for it to start already!

Rachelle

Unknown said...

I will come clean your house while you are gone! For Free! Seriously! Let me know.....and no I will not judge you :)

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking I couldn't wait until I could have a Pumpkin Spice Latte...they have them already???? I am SO getting one on Sunday on the way to church!

#10 - Your BFF love you :)

sister sheri said...

I am happy about you!