Monday, August 31, 2009

He knows....

Sometimes the Lord knows just what you need when you need it....

Thank you so much to everyone that left such great comments on my post below. I was so encouraged!!

Brett and I helped at an event at our church last night and it was so refreshing. We really feel peace and in a weird way, this whole thing really inspires me to be a better person. A wise friend once told me, "Happiness is the best revenge". NOT that I am out for revenge or anything....hee hee.

Happiness actually isn't hard for me or even something I have to fake. I have gone through bouts of unhappiness, that is for sure. But even amidst trials, I still am able to have joy by simply remembering how good God has been to me and by looking at the incredible blessings in my life.

Okay, this blog has gotten WAY too serious.....time to get some cute pics or videos up in here!!! Soon, I promise!! :)

Hugs to all my blog friends!!!

2 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

you can get serious ANY time... no apolgies girlfriend. :)

sister sheri said...

Praise God! He knows! He truly knows!