Thursday, October 4, 2012

October



October is the one month out of the year that I wish I could extend by a few weeks. There is just so much fun stuff to do! I'd go to a different pumpkin patch every weekend if our schedule allowed it but alas, it does not!

The weekends get booked the quickest but we've got lots of fun to look forward to. We do have a trip to the pumpkin patch planned on the 20th! Another weekend we're heading up to Hood River to take the Mt. Hood Railroad on an excursion with the kids. Emersyn is going to LOVE it, it will be her first time on a train! I'm hoping Everett likes it too. It's during a tricky time of the day for naps but hopefully it goes well. We got Everett his own seat where we can strap in his car seat so hopefully that proves to be a good move.

We've got a few birthday parties to attend, including a grown up birthday party that is at an indoor race track! That will be kind of like a date night since it's kid free.

I've joined a bunco group that a friend started that starts this month. I'll only know one person there, so fun to meet new people!!

I've got two extra Christmas concert choir rehearsals to attend. I am so excited to sing in our church's Christmas concerts!!!

I also have some travel in my October....I'm headed out to Wisconsin to meet my BFF's baby girl and see their new home in the midwest. I'm a little nervous about all the details back home with the kids but I know that it will all work out. I get to see my parents on a layover on my way back home which will be fun! I think I'm going to have time to go see their new house and have breakfast with them.

Don't blink.....October will be here and gone before we know it!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay for the Christmas concerts w/ your church! Love it. :)

Yay for going to see Tiffany!!! And her new baby GIRL! :)

xoxo

MiMi said...

So excited to see you Honey!
Love you