Friday, October 26, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday - Live from Wisconsin :)



1.  My favorite feeling in all the world is   feeling like I was the best wife and mom possible at the end of the day. This means a happy husband and children and a clean house. :) 

2.  My favorite smell is  freshly bathed babies, my husband's cologne, fresh laundry with Downey fabric softener, and new leather in cars. :) 

3.  My favorite taste is   carbs. Ha ha. Okay, not really. I love love love fresh fruit though!!! 

4. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen was   my babies being placed on my tummy after they came out. They were so perfect and just amazing. 

5. The best sound ever is  my kids belly laughs. 

6. A smell that reminds me of my childhood is  
playdoh? I can't really think of anything! 

7.  My favorite of all the senses is  touch. Love me some cuddles. :) 

No comments: