1. My favorite feeling in all the world is feeling like I was the best wife and mom possible at the end of the day. This means a happy husband and children and a clean house. :)
2. My favorite smell is freshly bathed babies, my husband's cologne, fresh laundry with Downey fabric softener, and new leather in cars. :)
3. My favorite taste is carbs. Ha ha. Okay, not really. I love love love fresh fruit though!!!
4. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen was my babies being placed on my tummy after they came out. They were so perfect and just amazing.
5. The best sound ever is my kids belly laughs.
6. A smell that reminds me of my childhood is playdoh? I can't really think of anything!
7. My favorite of all the senses is touch. Love me some cuddles. :)