Sunday, May 1, 2011

My weekend!

This weekend was pretty much occupied by one thing.....my brother and sister-in-law's graduation from college!!! My brother got his B.A. in Cinema and Media Communications and his wife got her B.A. in Broadcast Journalism. I am SO proud of them. They owe George Fox University a lot, not just for their education but for their marriage. :) They met one year, were engaged the next, and spent their final year married. Jenny completed the program in just three years which enabled her to graduate with David. What a special thing to accomplish your first year of marriage!!

I know. They're kind of adorable. :)

Our family is so proud of them! I'm so thankful that my parents were able to come out to celebrate. They will be here for the next week and we have all kinds of fun planned, including a visit to Chuck E. Cheese. :) My mom will get to stay an additional week too! I'm looking forward to some quality time with my parents.

David and Jenny, we are so so proud of your accomplishment! You inspire us with your diligence and commitment to your futures. God will bless you for your hard work and we can't wait to see what He has in store for you!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great way to spend a weekend! Tell them BOTH congrats for me! How exciting! I wish I would have finished college BeFoRe having kids :) ~S

Melissa said...

Patti, you look so cute! Congrats to the graduates, that is so sweet that they're graduating together!