Sunday, May 22, 2011

Getting to know you Sunday



1. what's your favorite rainy day activity?

I actually like cleaning and organizing on rainy days. It's hard for me to stay inside when it's nice out and do my *chores*. But in the rare event that the house is clean, I'd say my other rainy day activity would be reading and drinking a cup of hot tea.

2. what time do you go to bed?

Later then I should. Usually between 11 & 12.

3. how many magazines do you subscribe to?

Oh gosh, too many to count. I get them either for super super cheap or for free. I get Marie Claire (which I am not renewing, just not into it anymore), Women's Day, Family Circle, Whole Living, Thriving Family, Parents, Parenting Fun....I used to get Cooking Light and Rachael Ray but didn't renew them. The problem with magazines is that I never have time to read them!! My favorite place to read a magazine is by a pool.

4. did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday?

Um no.

5. what's your beauty obsession?


Oh man, I'm LOVING a new moisturizer I got at the MAC counter a couple weeks ago. It has changed my life and adds a little shimmer to my face to give me a healthy glow. Once I get a little sun in my face, I won't even have to wear foundation.

6. if you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life...what would it be?

Hmm...that is a really tough question!! I have NO idea!! If I could only pick one brand of shoes to wear, it would be Jessica Simpson. :)

7. what's your summer must have?

Old Navy flip flops!

8. do you make weekly dinner menus?

Not as often as I should....maybe like once a month. I always love it when I do though, feel so much more organized and have to make less trips to the store.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Old Navy flip flops are the best!

Have a happy Sunday!

Unknown said...

I have been going to bed at ten...shocking, I know :)

I have not read magazines since junior high (Seventeen Magazine). I have never been into them unless I'm in a doctor's waiting room.

I will have to try that MAC moisturizer-it sounds fabulous!

I hope you get feeling well!!! ~S