Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy holidays!!

I have some ADORABLE Christmas pictures of Emersyn that I am just dying to post but I have to wait until my Christmas cards go out. I sent most of them out today so they should reach my parents (the main people I want to surprise) in 2 or 3 days and then I can post them. I can't, she is getting cuter each and every day which I didn't think was possible!!!

Emersyn's latest favorite thing: standing. She is such a big girl and loves to stand on my lap, the couch, in her crib, wherever really. It is so cute.

Another favorite thing of hers is Mallory the Monkey. She is pretty much Emersyn's best friend. I put her on the car seat handle and Emersyn just stares and smiles at her and tries to eat her fish and pineapple. I think why she really likes Mallory though is because her Grammy bought it for her. :)We had a fun playdate this morning with Ellie and Sarah!! Ellie and Emersyn are only about 4 weeks apart so it is fun to watch them grow together. Plus, whenever people ask their names, they always think that the two "E" names are so fun together. I agree!

Brett and I are on the hunt for the perfect minivan, used of course. My parents are coming into town next weekend and we really want to be able to all be in one car together. Plus, we want a minivan for other reasons but that is why we are hoping to find one SOON! It seems like in this economy, dealers should be anxious to sell a car for a good deal to a buyer such as myself! We'll see. Wish us luck!!

No comments: