Monday, July 9, 2012

Lately....

It's been awhile since I updated my blog so I thought I would let you know what we've been up to lately! 


Lately we've been drinking lots of Starbucks, thanks to our very generous Mimi & Grandpa! 


We enjoyed a very fun 4th of July! 





We headed to the beach for the day and it was amazing weather! 









We've been flying kites at the beach!  



 We've been keeping babies captive in baby tents! 




We've been having quality time with family! 






We've been enjoying the farmer's market!




We've gone on walks at the library park!




We went to a wedding to celebrate two lovely people, one of which I have known since she was three and I used to babysit her! 




I love to dance....and I've got the blisters to prove it! :) 

My parents are here for the rest of the week and are leaving on Saturday. Summer seems to have finally arrived here in Oregon and I'm thrilled! It's going to be a great week!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love dancing! That last photo is one of my favorites! :o)

I am afraid that if i met Emersyn, i would want to take her home w/ me. :)

LeAnna said...

Looks like ya'll have been having FUN! I am still going to reply to your comment about that numerical age related something-something you mentioned. Ahem. You know. Soon. ;)