Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Monday!!

Today is June 9th, can you believe it?? Time is flying by, that is for sure!


We had a great weekend! I got my much anticipated mani/pedi on Saturday and it was wonderful. Saturday night we went to Brett's parent's house to celebrate his mom's bday and we made an ice cream cake for dessert. It was DELICIOUS!!! Yesterday we got some stuff done around the house and went to a meeting for our trip that is coming up at the end of THIS week!!
On Friday, we got the wooden letters that we ordered off of Ebay for the nursery. We painted them, about 5 coats (should have primed them first but oh well) and hung them up. We think it looks pretty cute!!


I am so annoyed, my camera has like water spots on it. I need to get that cleaned before our trip this week! But the room looks soooooo cute! We have been really blessed to find some great deals and really have been able to be frugal in decorating this nursery. Yay for good deals! :)
Good news, my blood sugar has been totally normal ever since I have been testing it this week. I am really happy about that! It appears the gestational diabetes is good and under control. It will be a challenge eating out so much on our trip but I will do just fine, I am sure.
Have a great week everyone! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog too! It's so fun to hear about what is going on with your pregnancy and little Emersyn and your lives. Thanks for the updates! Glad to hear the gestational diabetes is under control.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your gestational diabetes is doing better! You should check out my blog, I added a cool new counter to tell how old he is.

Hope you have a great trip! Miss you friend!