1. The age I will be on my upcoming birthday is 32. Seriously?? I totally had to think about that before I answered.
2. The best birthday present ever would be okay, like the BEST ever?? I suppose the best ever present would be a new house! But speaking realistically, the best birthday present I could give myself would be getting to my goal weight. I've lost nearly 40lbs already...getting to my goal weight is totally doable by my next birthday.
3. My favorite birthday to date was Probably my 30th. Brett and I went on a romantic dinner and then the next day he did a little surprise party with friends. My friend Rachelle made me a little book full of affirmations written by my friends. Very special.
4. Birthdays make me feel SO happy!! I love birthdays and love celebrating!!!!!
5. The worst birthday I ever had was hmm..my 21st birthday was really lame...was having a lot of drama with friends at the time. And any birthday where my husband *ahem* might not have done anything special. Birthdays aren't a big deal to him but hopefully after being married to me for nearly TEN years, he's beginning to realize that they are to ME!
6. When I was born I was 8lbs something. I was born in California via c-section to my mom.
7. So far my favorite age has been Probably 27...that's the age I became a mama. :)