1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day? Hmm...it depends! On days that I work, I try not to be on the computer very much at home because I am on it for 5 hours at work. I do check in with my blogger friends in the mornings for maybe 20 minutes or so while I eat breakfast if Emersyn is playing happily. Now that I have my iPhone I have to be really careful to limit my computer time. Sometimes Brett will be on the laptop all night and I will be on my phone and at the end of the night, I just feel kinda icky like I wasted a ton of time. As the weather gets nicer, I am hoping to enjoy my mornings with Emersyn being active rather then inside on the computer!
2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way? I hope to do a little of both honestly. I hope that my children make practical choices in regards to which schools they attend and then I hope to be able to assist them while encouraging them to pay for themselves too. I think that if you pay for school entirely, they might not totally appreciate school and work as hard as if they were paying themselves. On the other hand, I think that if you don't help in anyway, you set them up for failure too. I personally moved out and got my own apartment at age 18 and never went to school because the overhead of paying for my own lifestyle caused me to work a ton and not have time for school. I want to do everything I can to make sure my children get their degrees right out of high school. This is something both my husband and I regret not doing!
3. Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes. I rear ended a lady when I was 17 but it wasn't too bad. Brett hit a guy in our apartment complex who cut a corner and came out of nowhere and that damage was pretty bad but that is a cool story I will save for another day. :) Then I was hit this last summer by a lady who ran a red light. See that story and pictures here.
4. What is your favorite book? Hmm....my favorite fiction book would have to be "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult. I like pretty much anything that she writes. My favorite non-fiction book would have to be "Anonymous" by Alicia Britt Chole.
5. Do you make your bed everyday? YES I DO!!!!!! I can say that for the first time in my entire life!! I totally deep cleaned our room before a date night (wink wink) a couple weeks ago and we have made our bed every day since. It will be three weeks tomorrow!!! There's something about going in my room during the day and seeing the nicely made bed that brings me joy!