I haven't participated in a FMM in awhile but since today's questions are all about SPRING, I thought I would play along!
1. Favorite things about Spring: flowers, cherry blossom trees, sunshine filled days after the long long rainy winter, Easter, being able to leave the house without bundling up myself and my toddler....
2. What I'm doing for Spring Break: um...I am a grown up with no school aged children. Spring break is irrelevant to me except that my brother is staying with us for the week! He is getting married in May and I am savoring this special time in his life with him. Plus, him and my husband are best buds so it's like Brett gets to have a friend over and spend the night, hee hee. :)
3. Favorite Spring flower: I love tulips!!
4. Do you have a garden? I wish. :( I attempted to garden last year but it was a mega FAIL. Maybe someday....
5. If so, what do you grow? I did attempt to grow some tomatoes. I don't want to talk about it though....too traumatizing. *sniff sniff*
6. Do you do Spring cleaning? Yes! I love opening the windows and letting the fresh air in! It's hard to stay indoors during the nice weather though. We desperately need to clean out our guest room, especially since it is going to house the newlyweds for a couple months after their wedding! I'm really looking forward to
7. What is your weather *really* like right now? It's actually pretty Spring-y! Right now the sun is shining and it's a cool 51 but feels nice in the sunshine.
8. Snapped any weather related photos lately? Here is a pic of Emersyn at the zoo last week!
9. What's your favorite thing to do on a sunny afternoon? Go on a walk, go to the zoo, go to the park! Any of those work! :)