Monday, October 6, 2008

Getting the hang of it....

I feel like I am starting to get the hang of this mom gig. :) It sure is fun, I just adore Emersyn and every time I look at her, I just can't believe she is mine. I have made a conscious effort to enjoy my days home with her now, not to be so focussed on getting stuff done around the house. I don't want to look back on my leave and regret not taking advantage of bonding with my daughter, all for the sake of having a spotless house! I take time to get stuff done when Brett gets home and has daddy time with Emersyn. This is a fun chapter of life, that is for sure.

Friday we went and bought Emersyn her first pair of jeans. We have jeans for her to wear later as she gets older but none for right now. How cute (and pooped) does she look??

Her Daddy and I have so much fun shopping for her! These jeans were only $12 at the Carter's outlet. Too fun!

3 comments:

Aimee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimee said...

Their eyes are always closed in pics the first few months. So so cute! Emersyn probably takes a lot of naps, you can always do the work then, if you aren't napping with her.

Anonymous said...

yeah for good deals and cute jeans! i hope you do get to enjoy every minute of your maternity leave. love you friend!