Thursday, April 17, 2008

20 Weeks!

According to babycenter.com, I am halfway through my pregnancy! Hooray! I am so excited to be in the "20's", it just feels so much more official. I registered for my childbirthing prep classes today and they begin on July 11th. We also have our hospital tour scheduled for July 3rd which will be exciting too.

Again, according to babycenter.com, Emersyn is the length of a banana. How cute. I haven't really felt her much, which is kind of disappointing but the ultrasound tech said that I have an anterior placenta, which makes it so that it is going to be harder to feel her through the various layers. No worries though, just as long as she is happy and healthy in there. I know once she starts kicking me in the ribs and bladder, I will wonder why I was ever excited to feel her kick. :)

1 comment:

girl said...

Which hospital are you delivering at? That is exciting that you're in your 20's! :) Congrats!