Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

We had such a fun Halloween! I bought the kids costumes about a year ago at the Nike employee store when a friend of mine got me passes to go in. I love team apparel and when I saw the darling cheerleader uniform, I thought it was the perfect costume and fun outfit for game days. I also got Everett a 2T jersey, thinking that it would be HUGE on him as a 14 month old. Little did I know, he would be my giant baby. :)

I was torn between wanting to pass out candy and go to our church's harvest party but in the end the party won out. Our weather was rainy and cold so an indoor option was better. I love the little trick or treaters though...next year. :)


 Emersyn got to wear her costume to school. She was very excited about that!








 
We had so much fun at the harvest party at church too! 
 

Everett discovered the joy of candy. :) 


 
 Brett and I went as a cheerleader and football player's mom and dad. I love a good theme. :) 



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness. They are too cute! Love it! Glad y'all had a good time. :)

sister sheri said...

Your family is adorable! And I especially love the photo of the girls and little Sophia and James in the background.