Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blog Hop Tuesday- Favorite Recipe

This week has been pretty crazy...in fact this month has been crazy. Something about Emersyn having swim lessons twice a week has made it so I have been struggling to cook or come up with new recipes. That and the heat maybe....excuses excuses!! But I love me a Blog Hop and I can't bear to not participate. Sooo I am referring you to a previous post on one of my new favorite summer recipes, Frog Eyed Fruit Salad. Kind of a fun spin on fruit salad that you and your little ones will LOVE!! :) My neighbor turned me on to this recipe and now it is one of my favorite side dishes/desserts!

http://brettandpatti.blogspot.com/2009/05/frog-eyed-fruit-salad.html

I was doing so good at my weekly recipes. These will resume in the Fall, I promise!!! It has been in the 90's here in Portland, which to most people is pretty hot but to me it is like raging inferno HELL!!!! I am an Oregonian to the core. Anything above 75 starts to make me cranky. :)


MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

A New England Girl said...

Looks delicious! And with swim lessons twice a week, I can understand why you haven't been doing much cooking lately! :)