Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dear American Idol....


WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?!?!

Last night I was half tempted to turn off my tv and never watch American Idol again. But let's be honest. I love it too much. Darn it.

One of my favorites, the best friend Danny Goeke, didn't get through. :(

Tatiana Del Toro got through. WHY. I am seriously annoyed by this.

I like Alexis Grace, the cute mom with the questionable pink hair. I think she is sassy and her voice is unique which I can dig.

I really like the oil rig guy. I have to admit, when he did the "sing for your life song", I swooned along with Paula and Kara. He is pretty charming and I would love to listen to a country album of his.
Not a huge fan of Anoop. I think the Danny Goeke friend was WAY better. I wish I could remember his name though.
*sigh*

I am a reality TV junkie. We love Biggest Loser, American Idol, Wife Swap, Supernanny....never really gotten into Survivor or the Amazing Race. DVR sure changes your ability to follow shows.

Tonight: packing and cleaning. We leave tomorrow morning for Sacramento, whoo hoo!!! I hope I can get it all done and get to bed at a reasonable hour. Emersyn has been sleeping good the last couple nights, going to bed at about 9 and sleeping until 6, yesterday she even slept until 7:15, it was amazing!!

Have a happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny about A I ... but very true!